About Ballandean near StanthorpeWyberba and Ballandean
Pyramids Road runs through Girraween National Park in Queensland’s Granite Belt. The park features a range of natural wonders including two huge granite outcrops known as “The Pyramids”.
Warren and Sue Smith will welcome you at the cellar door for wine tastings and sales. We look forward to sharing our passion for wine as well as the fruits of our labours.
Opening times – daily 10:00am to 4:30pm, including school holidays & public holidays. Please see our contact page for directions. Located just 20 minutes from Stanthorpe and Tenterfield, elevation 746m.
What to Do and Where to Stay
Accommodation Places on the Granite Belt
- Girraween Environmental Lodge
- Pepper Tree – A Country House
- Wisteria Cottages
- Diamondvale Lodge and Cottages
Restaurants and Cafes on the Granite Belt
- The Barrel Room Cafe (Tel: 4684 1326)
- Aussie Beef Steakhouse (Tel: 4681 1533)
- The Wallangarra Railway Cafe (Tel: 4684 3376)
- Varias Restaurant – Qld College of Wine Tourism (Tel: 4685 5050)
- Visit our regional website granitebeltwinecountry.com.au
- Accommodation nearby: HotelsCombined
- Jamworks Gourmet Cafe
- Wallangarra Railway Cafe
- The Aussie Beef Steakhouse
- Killarney Hotel/Motel
- Ice Box Liquor – Tenterfield
Recent Blog Posts
The Granite Belt's Magnificent Seven Winemakers are heading down the range to the Gold Coast and Brisbane for two unique wine events. Come and join us for a great night exploring the Granite Belt Wine Region. Enjoy a cocktail style event with plenty of gourmet...
Ever heard of a vertical tasting? Join us for an evening of sheer indulgence. We're going to open all our Mourvedre wines that we still have left! An informal evening of learning about ageing wines accompanied by a 4 course dinner. We've had several dinners...
The Wine Options is a Team event for everyone to enjoy. Do you want to learn about wine, have the chance to win some prizes and have a lot of fun as well? The emphasis is on FUN. Well, Wine Options is for you! Team event with the emphasis on FUN. Find...