The Wine Options is a Team event for everyone to enjoy. Do you want to learn about wine, have the chance to win some prizes and have a lot of fun as well? The emphasis is on FUN.
Well, Wine Options is for you!
- Team event with the emphasis on FUN.
- Find 4 people interested in wine and think up the catchiest name and come in costume to match. Some examples of team names are Bob Merlot & the Winos, Punks on Plonk, The Big Spit, Hard Act to Swallow, Deft Palates, Noble Rotters, The Spitt-Hoons, No Screwpulls, Natural Born Swillers, Pinot Envy, etc.
- Teams are asked to answer 5 questions on 8 different wines. (4 white and 4 red)
- Choose the correct answer from the three options (A, B or C) provided for each question.
- Even if people are new to wine and they really don’t know how to tell the difference between a Cabernet and a Shiraz (and none of us do either!), at least they have options to choose from.
- So Wine Options is a game for everyone to enjoy.
Check out our photo gallery for inspiration on team names and costumes.
2017 – Team Names
You’re the wine that I want
The Dr Dans
Aargh me Chaardys
Yurts City Slickers